Saturday, September 15, 2007

Scottish Invasion




The above is Glaswegian band the 1990's video for "You're supposed to be my friend."

Why is it posted?

Well, if you're reading this blog, you probably know me. If you know me, there's a pretty good chance you know my friend Stuart in Glasgow. Stuart just finished doing the album cover for a limited 7" single for the 1990's. If you're interested in seeing it, or anything else he's been working on, it can be found by clicking on Stu's Illustrations on the blogroll of this blog.

Enjoy!

Click here for the review of their new album Cookies that I came across in last month's Rolling Stone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention nicky bigyin

think youll like these two glasgow bands aswell - they just realised these videos. the royal we and mother and the addicts.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFIOn7-FWpo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwSMPpC0v4

Anonymous said...

Umm, just tried commenting but dunno if it was logged - anyhoo, ive been thinking and ive come to the conclusion that its your turn to come see me.....

some weggie just tried to nick a ring from the shop......christ, he stank and had no teeth. does this make you miss glasgow? remember when you nearly got knifed on argle street? memories, in the corner of my mind....misty coloured memories...of the way we were.,...dobeedoo.....

stux