Sunday, September 16, 2007

Second Cyclone in 2 Years Brings Iowa City to Its Knees



Technically, the cyclone this time was in Ames, but the destruction it wreaked will definitely be in Iowa City. Tears of shame and disappointment will flood the streets and the whole place will look like a scene out of "The Day After Tomorrow."

Kent State scored 23 points on this team 2 weeks ago. We scored 13. Maybe we should put our defense on offense for a couple series just to see how they would do. It couldn't hurt. You'd better be enjoying your hatworld hats Dominique Douglas. My new hat is a bag that I will wear on my head when I talk to my Iowa State friends.

There is a silver lining though. Remember 2001 when we lost to the Cyclones and then didn't lose another game in the Big Ten that year? Yeah. I remember that too. . .

That's not going to happen this year.

No comments: