Monday, March 3, 2008

Dart League Week 6: VICTORY AT LAST!!


The losing streak has finally ended with a 26-17 win over Charlie's Boyz. This is definitely something to build on for next week.


Unfortunately, I did very little to contribute, winning my first two individual matches but losing every team match thereafter.


I would like to note that I played tonight despite having slipped on the ice earlier today. The fall was severe enough to rip my jeans and draw blood. The team physician said that I should probably be out several weeks for rehab., and my friends and family begged me to take some time off, but I disregarded their advice. If we we're going to be pulling off an upset I didn't want to be sitting on the sidelines while my teammates basked in the glory of our adoring fans.


I think it's safe to say I made the right decision.

No comments: